Sunday, November 1, 2015

Who came up with Halloween

The day is very spacial for all and  every one want to know Who came up with Halloween. This is a bigger search for all.What is the first thing that comes to mind when the you hear the word Halloween? Children roaming the streets? Scary costumes? Sweet candies ?

As a matter a fact, there is much more to it than that. Have you ever wondered how such a tradition came to be? Well I did.

It was a dark and frosty night, we had been walking for what felt like several hours. Our enthusiasm had slowly started to die when we realized that we were getting nowhere. Our school was a considerable distance from the closest town.

What time does Halloween start? The notion of getting a big supply of sweets was becoming less and less appealing. I was the only one underdressed in our group, wearing just a gray fleece (jacket) and a pair of jeans. My friends took Halloween very seriously and they were all dressed up in flashy costumes, mostly of fictional characters.

They dedicated a lot of time towards their costumes. For example my friend Ra’ad was dressed up as Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean. He had all of the accessories and more, brown boots, a vest, a sword, and an eyepatch. He even had a fake green parrot that stuck on his shoulder. I didn’t have a costume, but I still had the nerve to go.

I had always wanted to know how such an eccentric tradition like Halloween started. In order to lighten up the mood, because we were all freezing, I asked my friend Faiz how Halloween all started. When is the Halloween day?and  When is trick or treat?

 

The post Who came up with Halloween appeared first on ST MAG.



from ST MAG http://ift.tt/1GWRJp6
via Happy Sad News

No comments:

Post a Comment